Terms & Conditions
Navigation and public consultation of this website is subject to Terms and Conditions below:
1. Arezzo&Co cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information or data made available to you via this website for any particular purpose and will not be responsible for any loss or damage that could result from the use of this website and its content and from the use of any equipment. Complete and detailed information on Arezzo&Co. performance must be obtained at the Brazilian Security and Exchange Commission (CVM).
2. Arezzo&Co will not be liable, expressly or implied, for any loss or damage that could result from the use of this website and its content, tools or any material made available, as well as from the use of any equipment or embedded software by any user or visitor. Any loss or damage caused to you or to any third party by a failure or interruption of this website, will be of your solely liability.
3. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall Arezzo&Co’s directors, officers, employees or affiliates, nor any third party vendor be liable for any direct or indirect expense, loss or damage, incidentally or in direct consequence, be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of any access to, any use of or any inability to access or use this website, including its embedded material, information, links and content accessed through this website or through any linked external website or related to system performance, error, omission, interruption, failure, delay, virus, problems with line or connection.
4. The user of this website is the sole responsible for providing the access to this website, including, but not limited to, internet connection, access and providers, machine, softwares and any other means of access to the world wide web, with no exception.
5. Arezzo&Co will not be responsible for the content of any external website whose links are embedded in any page of its website. Arezzo&Co shall not be liable for any reparation or compensation for any damage, harm or loss that these websites may cause to the user or their equipments and softwares.
7. Before taking any decision on investment, the user of this website is strongly advised to conduct their own such investigation as deemed necessary and consulting their own legal, accounting, and tax advisers in order to make their own assessment on risks.
Intellectual Property Statement
The materials comprising this Arezzo&Co Website (the “Website”) (information, tools, page design, charts) belong to Arezzo&Co and to its third parties providers that lawfully consent the use.
References to “EBITDA” are generally to earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, amortization and obsolescence and other non-operating income and expenses. EBITDA should not be construed as an alternative to Arezzo’s net income or loss. Company’s management considers EBITDA as an indicator of Arezzo’s performance comparable to other companies of same size and sector. However, readers are cautioned that EBITDA does not represent a recognized performance index in accordance with US GAAP nor according to Brazilian Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.