Notice to Shareholders – Interest on Equity
São Paulo, June 25th, 2018 – AREZZO INDÚSTRIA E COMÉRCIO S.A. (“Company”) hereby informs its shareholders that, at the meeting held on June 25th, 2018, at 9:00 a.m., the Company’s Board of Directors approved, pursuant to Articles 21, item (xiii) and 35 of the Company’s By-laws, the payment to the shareholders of interest on equity (“JCP”) for the period from January to June, 2018, based on the shareholder’s equity ascertained on June 22nd, 2018, in the total gross amount of twenty-one million, one thousand and three hundred and thirty-nine Reais and twenty-six cents (R$ 21,001,339.26), corresponding to the gross amount of R$ 0,23278588607 per share, excluded shares held in treasury.
1. Beneficiaries: The beneficiaries of the payment of JCP shall be the shareholders registered in the Company’s records as of June 29th, 2018, inclusive.
2. Total Amount: The total gross amount of twenty-one million, one thousand, three hundred and thirty-nine Reais and twenty-six cents (R$ 21,001,339.26), corresponding to the gross amount of R$ 0,23278588607 per share, excluded shares held in treasury, shall be paid as JCP, subject to Withholding Income Tax at the tax rate of fifteen percent (15%), pursuant to the applicable law, except for those duly proven tax-exempted shareholders, for whom there is no withholding, or those domiciled in countries or jurisdictions for which the legislation establishes a different tax rate. The tax-exempted shareholders shall evidence their status by June 29th, 2018, by forwarding the relevant documentation to the Company, to the attention of the Office of Chief Investor Relations Officer, in the City of São Paulo, State of São Paulo, at Rua Gomes de Carvalho, 1507, 16th floor, Vila Olímpia. Telephone: +55 (11) 2132-4300, Fax: +55 (11) 3847-8971.
2.1. The Company’s capital stock, on the date hereof, is represented by ninety million, three hundred and two, four hundred and eight (90,302,408), common shares, all nominative, book-entry shares with no par value, of which eighty-five thousand (85,000) common shares, all nominative, book-entry shares with no par value are currently held in treasury, and the JCP to be paid corresponds to the gross amount of R$ 0,24659646003 per share, excluded shares held in treasury.
3. Recording Date: The Company shall record the credits regarding JCP in its accounting books in June 2018.
4. Payment Date: The JCP shall be paid on July 25th, 2018, according to the respective checking account and the bank domicile informed by the shareholders to Itaú Unibanco S.A., which is the institution responsible for bookkeeping the Company’s shares, and such payment will not be subject to monetary adjustment. The shares shall be traded ex-rights regarding the receipt of JCP as from July 2nd, 2018, inclusive.
5. Payments to shareholders whose record data do not indicate the Individual Taxpayer’s Register (CPF)/Corporate Taxpayer’s Register (CNPJ) or a “Bank, Branch and Checking Account” shall only be made as from the third business day after the update of said record data in the electronic files of Itaú Unibanco S.A. This update can be made at the branches of Itaú Unibanco or by mail to Itaú Unibanco S.A. – Diretoria de Soluções para o Mercado de Capitais – Gerência de Escrituração, Unidade de Processamento, at Avenida Ururaí, 111 – Prédio B – Térreo – São Paulo/SP – CEP 03084-010.
6. Payments regarding shares under the custody of B3 shall be credited to said entity, and the Custodians shall be responsible for transferring the amounts to the respective shareholders.
7. According to Article 9, paragraph 7, of Law 9249/95; item III of CVM Resolution No. 683/12; and Article 35 of the Company’s By-laws, the net amount paid to shareholders regarding JCP shall be attributed to the mandatory dividends for the fiscal year to be ended in December 31st, 2018.
Click here to see the PDF version.